HELI HELL-2 is a sequel of a successful mobile arcade, which was released in 2014 in cooperation with Bulkypix publisher. HELI HELL is a classic vertical scroll shooter in the style of the 90s arcade machines but with cool 3D graphics, created with Unity3D. Addictive gameplay, nice features and ease of control made this game popular not only among fans of the genre.
The game was well received by platforms – Best new game, Best new updates and other featurings in Apple AppStore and Google Play. In 2015 the game was licensed to a local China publisher and in 2016 is ported to the Windows Store by request of GameTroopers.
HELI HELL-2 is planned as a structure / volume / gameplay / monetization copy of the first game. All graphics will be done on a totally new level, for modern devices. Development plans, in addition to seasonal content, contains the possibility of co-op multiplayer and further game release in Steam and Facebook. Primary start of the app is supposed to be in iOS and Google Play.
Main game content and features:
- 10 levels, 5 minutes each, with cool 3D environment art and high reply level
- 4 combat helicopters, each with unique abilities
- 16 upgradable monstrous weapons with beautiful firing
- More than 30 different in appearance and impact enemy units
- Battles with hard beautiful Bosses, stunning special effects
- True 3D world, with accelerometer devices support
- Auto-fire: helicopter shoots in front of the enemy – unique feature, approved by players
- Variety of gameplay: from classic bullethell arcades, to «Convoy» and «Chase»
- The game will support all Unity3D compatible plugins and online services
For TestFlight demo version access please send email request.