Lovecraft’s Untold Stories is a unique action rogue-like indie game for PC, with amazing pixelart graphics, that brings back to life the world created by H.P. Lovecraft of the Cthulhu Mythos.
If you liked Binding of Isaac, this game will bring the same action in the dark world of the Cthulhu Mythos.
Dozens of different weapons and artifacts, that combine between them, to create hundreds of different effects, some very powerful, others… totally weird, unexpected, and negative.
– Improve the stats of your main character: life, speed, cooldown, damage…
– Different enemies: monsters, cultists, zombies, and the well known creatures of the Mythos, even the all-mighty Cthulhu…
– Randomly generated levels: Every new game is a new experience.
– Metagame: The game goes far beyond the main story. Dozens of secret levels, characters, and missions. Find items and clues and you will need later on.
– A perfect mix of adventure and action. Will you search for the necessary clues to stop the cultists, before they summon Nyarlathotep, or you’ll leave a trail of blood on your way, until you find the leader of the cult?
– Different rooms: Puzzles, traps, special stages, challenges… Brute force is not always the solution.
– Insanity mode: As the character becomes more powerful, also, understands that there are many unknown things in this reality, and loses his sanity, little by little. A balance of power will be necessary to prevail.
– Lots of unlockable famous characters with different initial stats and weapons: Dr. Jeckyll, Sherlock Holmes, Dorian Gray, Captain Nemo…