A cop is in a skyscraper overrun by criminals.
Struggling to survive he goes up floor by floor.
– simple & deep gameplay (Hoplite)
– clear & gritty setting (Die Hard)
– deterministic combat puzzle (no randomization beyond room generation)
– convenient (no agility, no real-time, often saved, quick retry)
– fast and short – 1-5 minutes per room
It’s a f2p puzzle game based on unobtrusive ads (only on player demand, speed up game progress).
It’s a blend of Hoplite (game) and Die Hard (movie), made with male teens & adults in mind.
We’ve been on and off (mostly off) on this game for about 2 years now and this is our first mobile game. A latest available release candidate build available on request