“The Panic Room: House of Secrets” is a “hidden object” game. Moving through the old mansion, you’ll have to solve a lot of puzzles. Only in the end of your way you can really understand the true price of freedom.
Free to play browser game with IAP and well planned monetization system.
Since May 2012 the game was simultaneously released on major Russian social networks: Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, My World. Shortly after that The Panic Room became available for Polish, Lithuanian and Japanese users. Currently the game has ru, en, fr, de, es, pl, pt, tr localization and can also be found on Facebook, Steam and Apple App Store. The game’s social network audience is now getting close to 8.8 million. The Panic Room was repeatedly listed among top 3 titles in Puzzle and Adventure categories of Russian-speaking App Store segment.
– Over 1600 story-driven quests
– 2 alternative storylines presented in the best traditions of Agatha Christie’s fiction
– 2 opposite factions representing 2 alternative storylines
– 23 unique characters with their own unique stories
– 17 highly detailed locations to explore, 9 game modes to master, an infinite number of mysteries to unveil
– 3 seasons of engaging narrative in ultimate hidden object experience already appraised by millions of gamers worldwide