Langoliers meet Serious Sam, with science. A first-person sci-fi exploreAction game about time experiments and dealing with their consequences. You play as a talented, but irresponsible physicist. Due to a failure experiment you are stuck in frozen time, in your home lab at your family farmhouse. You have just 3 hours until the surrounding space-time collapses and you, as well as the fractured world around you, will cease to exist. Defend yourself and the lab equipment from hostile waves of Time Keepers. Craft upgrades for your weapons and useful scientific stuff. And finally – fix the Temporal Reactor to get the time running again and escape the endless death-and-rebirth cycle. It’s about time!
The team consists of four people, with avg. 7 years of experience in gamedev and IT. Have been working as a team for over a year. The project we were previously working on got closed by the company, but we decided to stick together and make something on our own.
- Time-frozen world. Explore the environments built based on real scientific research on time travel, multiverse theories and other time paradoxes.
- Arcade action. Experience intense enemy waves attacking you and damaging your lab equipment. Shoot’em all, beat the particle out of them!
- Craft-based survival. If you can’t find it, go craft it. Items, meds, food and upgrades. Craft scientific stuff. Accelerate particles. Make a jetpack, a quantum gun, a shield. Or a sandwich.
- Morphing Arena. One arena, different times. The location physically transforms after the you beat another enemy wave, there appear new obstacles, resources, containers and vantage points.
- Narrative elements. Discover the story(and learn some theoretical physics) through notes, diaries and audio records scattered around the location.