Age of Silence is a single-player, first-person party-based RPG.
The gameplay is inspired by both the Might and Magic and Wizardry series. Action takes place in a fantasy world reborn after a cataclysm. The game focuses on deep storytelling, exploration and a combination of various game mechanics.
- Flexible walkthrough. The game is meant to be played with a party, but you can also complete it solo.
- Real-time combat with active pause. The game has a real-time combat system, but you can put it on pause in order to give commands to your companions.
- Dynamic world. Every choice counts. A character’s race, class, and skills along with the ways you complete quests and world encounters affect your game experience and walkthrough.
- Rewarding exploration. The world is full of puzzles, traps and secrets; events happen as you journey across the map.
- Stories within stories. Many sub-stories, non-linear quests and locations can be explored in any order.