Roomspector — Find the differences Need feedback Need publisher

Roomspector is a «Find the differences» game, and unlike most competitors we have our own graphics. We own all content inside the game except sounds.

We’ve launched at the middle of 2020 on iOS and then, separately, on Android. We’ve decided to use Android as a tests platform, and for now it has more monetization and retention-related features.
After the launch we’ve tested UA with, mostly, myTarget, targeting Russia and Belarus, and got quite cheap installs from there ($0.07-0.09).

The main problem is that we have a huge user decline during the tutorial, and we have no idea why.
On the other hand, if user passes the first level, it’s very likely that he’ll play the game to the end.

So, for now we need suggestions on what could be a problem causing this decline.